Seven years ago, Gerald and I gathered with friends and family to start our greatest adventure ever: becoming husband and wife.
One of my favourite shots!
Montreal, QC - from our East Coast Tour 2011
Today, I'm flooded with memories of that week, and of the past seven years.
It's flown by, and at the same time, I'm amazed at all we've done in that time:
- lived in Nashville for 3 years
- recorded 4 CDs
- written hundreds of songs
- started Infinitely More
- traveled and toured in 6 provinces and 3 states
- survived an insanely dangerous car crash
- adopted 2 beautiful puppies
- spent countless hours laughing, chatting, and loving our family & friends
This afternoon, we'll stand in the exact spot where we exchanged vows, and we'll lead our Gathering community in worship. How awesome is that? God's plan for our lives never fails to surprise, delightful, and overwhelm me.
Today, I'm so thankful for everyone who has been a part of our journey - family, friends, mentors, musicians, colleagues, pastors, congregations, and everyone who has ever read a blog post, attended our concert, downloaded our music, or watched our videos. We love you!!!
To read the story of how we met,
please check out this LINK.