Gerald and I been following the Coronavirus situation across the country.
Originally, we cut the first four weeks of our upcoming East Coast Tour,
in the hopes that things would start to return to normal by late May.
Unfortunately, all governments are giving longer and increasingly more intensive directives
for social distancing and self isolating.
We have made the heartbreaking decision to cancel our entire East Coast Tour.
Even if things start to clear up by late May, we recognize that churches will have lots of rebuilding to do in their communities, and advertising a concert won't and shouldn't be at the top of that list.
Right now, our plan is to put all touring on hold,
until things start to change across the country.
Our prayer is that we can hit the road again in the fall.
We won't make any plans until we feel it will be
safe and practical for everyone.
We ask you to please lift a prayer for our ministry.
With this decision, we have no income for the foreseeable future.
We're pursuing all options available to us.
Please pray for discernment, resources, and peace.